Textual is a lightweight IRC client created specifically for OS X. It was designed with simplicity in mind. Textual has taken the best of IRC and built it into a single client. Its easy-to-use functionality combined with scripting support makes it an ideal IRC client for novice to advanced users.
- Replaced the style 'nox' with a much better version known as 'Equinox'
- Improved VoiceOver support for disabled users.
- Improved the performance of the "Channel List" window.
- Improved reconnect during wake so that the first failed connect does not stop Textual from trying.
- Fixed the text size of the main text field resetting under certain conditions.
- Fixed new channels not inheriting correct text size when the text size was changed using the keyboard combination Command Plus or Command Minus.
OS X 10.8.3 or later