Textual is a lightweight IRC client created specifically for OS X. It was designed with simplicity in mind. Textual has taken the best of IRC and built it into a single client. Its easy-to-use functionality combined with scripting support makes it an ideal IRC client for novice to advanced users.
- Added support for Off-the-Record Messaging (OTR)
- Includes redesigned icons for the Preferences dialog contributed by Reda Lemeden
- The user list of Textual now sorts users based off the user modes defined by each IRC network rather than having a hard-coded sort order. This change allows for greater flexibility when dealing with custom user modes.
- Fixed alternate nicknames not being saved in Server Properties.
- Fixed italic text formatting showing as bold.
OS X 10.8.3 or later