TextSoap is for people who work with text.
TextSoap effortlessly cleans up text from endlessly different formats. Wash away unwanted characters, spaces, tabs. Fix paragraphs with hard returns at the end of each line, as well as a myriad of other formatting issues that come your way and do it all while retaining desired font styles.
Unlike finding and replacing each of dozens of typical formatting issues or manually perusing through a file to find errors and fixing them by hand, TextSoap can automate that task down to just one click. And you can do it all from within your favorite app using the TextSoap Universal menu.
Easy to learn for casual users, TextSoap also has the flexibility that serious users need.
- New Action (Advanced feature): Perform Named Service. Will perform named OS X Service on the given text.
- [Direct] New License menu item in App menu to easily view current license info.
- [Direct] New Recover option to retrieve existing TextSoap 8 license codes. Select new License menu item to access.
- [Direct] License tab now shows current license key.
- Fixed issue that caused false error to be reported in Console when using the cleanFile command in AppleScript on a rich text document.
- Updated frameworks
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor