TextSoap is for people who work with text.
TextSoap effortlessly cleans up text from endlessly different formats. Wash away unwanted characters, spaces, tabs. Fix paragraphs with hard returns at the end of each line, as well as a myriad of other formatting issues that come your way and do it all while retaining desired font styles.
Unlike finding and replacing each of dozens of typical formatting issues or manually perusing through a file to find errors and fixing them by hand, TextSoap can automate that task down to just one click. And you can do it all from within your favorite app using the TextSoap Universal menu.
Easy to learn for casual users, TextSoap also has the flexibility that serious users need.
- Case-transformation cleaners and actions offer improved international language support. This affects Uppercase, Lowercase, and Capitalized Words-related cleaners.
- Title Case cleaner rewritten with to follow common suggestions, edge cases, as well as offering better international language support.
- Removed Add Section Marker option from Custom Cleaner List Editor. Existing Section markers continue to work (for now), but are considered deprecated and will be removed in the future. This should not affect most users.
- Added new option in Appearance Preferences for a Gray Clipboard Workspace Window.
- Fixed issue that cause layout issues when inserting special characters and selecting either the ICU or POSIX property categories.
- Additional internal changes to improve stability.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor