TextSoap is for people who work with text.
TextSoap effortlessly cleans up text from endlessly different formats. Wash away unwanted characters, spaces, tabs. Fix paragraphs with hard returns at the end of each line, as well as a myriad of other formatting issues that come your way and do it all while retaining desired font styles.
Unlike finding and replacing each of dozens of typical formatting issues or manually perusing through a file to find errors and fixing them by hand, TextSoap can automate that task down to just one click. And you can do it all from within your favorite app using the TextSoap Universal menu.
Easy to learn for casual users, TextSoap also has the flexibility that serious users need.
- Fixed: Clicking "Remind Me Later" for updates did not postpone next check as expected.
- Fixed: Default automatic check update interval was too low.
- Fixed: New Doc Word Count preference setting was not being honored for documents.
- Fixed: Clipboard Workspace would reload (overwriting existing contents) if app was hidden and then re-activated by clicking on icon in dock.
- Fixed: Clicking "Credits" tab in About window might cause a crash, or not present credits.
- Changed: Reworked some of the scripting definitions. In some cases, you may need to re-compile your AppleScripts.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor