TextSoap is for people who work with text.
TextSoap effortlessly cleans up text from endlessly different formats. Wash away unwanted characters, spaces, tabs. Fix paragraphs with hard returns at the end of each line, as well as a myriad of other formatting issues that come your way and do it all while retaining desired font styles.
Unlike finding and replacing each of dozens of typical formatting issues or manually perusing through a file to find errors and fixing them by hand, TextSoap can automate that task down to just one click. And you can do it all from within your favorite app using the TextSoap Universal menu.
Easy to learn for casual users, TextSoap also has the flexibility that serious users need.
- Fixed bug in which text labels in custom cleaner actions could overwrite buttons when action was collapsed.
- Fixed bug in which, when working on plain text document/workspace, applying a cleaner which changed attributes could sometimes lead to rich text result within a plain text document.
- Fixed ambiguity between custom cleaner action "Rewrap Text" and built-in cleaner "Rewrap Text". Action was renamed "Custom Text Wrap".
- Fixed UTI issue that could prevent TextSoap from opening and installing a custom cleaner dragged onto its icon.
- Fixed bug in which extract Text action would sometimes use entire match, even when a capture group was specified.
- Fixed bug in which extract Middle Characters action did not properly use the specified starting position.
- Descriptions for normalize date cleaners are now correct.
- TextSoap now offers to move itself to /Applications folder if is launched from another location.
Intel, OS X 10.6.6 or later