TextExpander saves your fingers and your keyboard, expanding custom keyboard shortcuts into frequently-used text and pictures. Type more with less effort!
Here are a few examples for what you can do with TextExpander:
- Insert standard greetings, phrases, boilerplate paragraphs, and signatures – including formatted text and pictures.
- Correct typos automatically
- Organize snippets into groups
- Add predefined snippet groups, including HTML, CSS, Autocorrect, Accented Words, and Symbols groups.
- Shorten long URLs automatically with the Internet Productivity snippet group
- Insert the current date and time in any format you prefer.
- Sync snippets via MobileMe
TextExpander is controlled from its own preference pane inside your System Preferences. Designed for easy handling, TextExpander blends in perfectly with your operating system.
- Fixes and improvements
OS X 10.10 or later