TextBar allows you to use scripts to add anything to your menu bar.
- Configure TextBar to run scripts/commands/… and display the results in your menubar
- Quickly copy the text to your clipboard
- Enable/disable each item individually
- Configure how often you want each item to be updated
- Configure whether you want to be notified when the text changes
- Drag/drop reordering in the Preferences table
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor