TextBar allows you to use scripts to add anything to your menu bar.
- Configure TextBar to run scripts/commands/… and display the results in your menubar.
- Quickly copy the text to your clipboard.
- Enable/disable each item individually.
- Configure how often you want each item to be updated.
- Configure whether you want to be notified when the text changes.
- Drag/Drop reordering in the Preferences table.
- No upgrade fee from TextBar v1 or v2
- New Preferences UI - Complete re-written preferences UI to make it easier to add and edit TextBar items
- Share TextBar Items - Use the new Export button to save and share TextBar items with other TextBar users
- Shortcut to Refresh - You can now assign a shortcut key to a TextBar item so you can quickly refresh it; you could use use this as a simple script runner
- Drag-and-Drop Images - Drag-and-drop an image file onto the new preferences image area to use your own image for your TextBar item
- Numerous fixes and improvements
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor