TextBar allows you to use scripts to add anything to your menu bar.
- Configure TextBar to run scripts/commands/… and display the results in your menubar.
- Quickly copy the text to your clipboard.
- Enable/disable each item individually.
- Configure how often you want each item to be updated.
- Configure whether you want to be notified when the text changes.
- Drag/Drop reordering in the Preferences table.
- Fixed crashing issue when items in menu increased.
- Added Import/Export
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor