Taskly lives in your Menu Bar and helps you Get. It. Done.
Allocate time for your daily tasks with Tasklys simple and intuitive UI.
- Start your productive day by writing the tasks you ought to do.
- Set the duration you want to spend on each of your tasks throughout the day.
- Hit play and start accomplishing your tasks.
The active task will be visible in your Menu Bar with a countdown to keep you focused on what to do and how much time’s left to do it. Add as many tasks as you want and play and pause them as you like, but make sure you complete them all before the day is over.
- Customize app UI (background & text colors)
- Add unlimited amount of tasks
- Set countdowns for each task
- Play/Pause each task
- Edit task descriptions and countdowns
- Manually mark tasks as completed
- Remove tasks
- Re-order list of tasks
- Clear all tasks
- Clear menu bar countdown only
- Navigate freely in list
- Toggle completion sound on/off
- Toggle Auto-start Taskly on system startup
- List of completed tasks
- Clear completed tasks history
- Hotkey Cmd+Shift+Space to show/hide the Taskly quickly.
- Hotkey Cmd+Shift+Enter to play/pause the active task quickly and start the next one when a task if completed.
- Settings to control the way the active task appear in your Menu Bar.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor