Take Five … Life is full of interruptions. How many times have you realized that your headphones are silent because you’d forgotten to un-pause iTunes? Take Five is a simple utility that automatically fades your music back in after 5 minutes.
Never again let a call from your Mom, lolcat videos or visits from your boss put your music on permanent pause. When it comes to your music, silence is not golden.
- Launch the app to start pausing your tunes for 5 minutes
- Quickly change pause time from seconds up to 30 minutes
- Click Take Five’s dock icon to pause/play anytime throughout the day
- Instantly resume music by sliding timer to 0 or clicking album art
- Hot key prefs to play/pause, show/hide iTunes & start/stop the timer
- Preferences to adjust the default timer from 1 to 30 minutes
- Option to display track info when changing in iTunes
- Beautiful, minimal interface won’t get in the way while you work
- Soft fade in when audio restarts
• Graphics now show correctly on Retina Display
• Countdown slider fixed on latest version of OS X
OS X 10.6.6 or later