Tagalicious automatically finds the right information and tags for songs in your music collection. Quickly convert files and tracks with indecipherable names and labels to an organized library of songs.
Works seamlessly with iTunes.
Track information Tagalicious finds for your songs are seamlessly updated in iTunes. Start browsing your music with accurate and complete metadata, with everything from release years to musical genres.
Find album artwork and song lyrics.
Tagalicious doesn’t just find missing tags for your songs, but also album artwork and song lyrics. Suddenly, your music collection is a richer experience everywhere, from Cover Flow in iTunes to the Now Playing screen on your iPhone.
Smart inside, simple outside.
The music on your Mac or PC has never been easier to organize. Tagalicious uses audio analysis to determine the correct track information. The result is more reliable tagging regardless of variations in track length and encoding quality.
- hangs when tagging a bunch of songs all at once should be reduced
- more detailed status messages while tagging is in process
- better error messages for songs hosted in the cloud
- fix for some songs not showing up in Tagalicious even though they exist in iTunes
- new troubleshooting panel for helping fix the most common Tagalicious problems
- various other minor improvements and fixes
- removes support for 32-bit Core Duo Macs