Tag Editor is a handy spreadsheet for easy and quick setting, editing and cleaning of ID3 tags. Tag Editor can generate missing tags and artworks and remove extra spaces and characters automatically. You can edit, copy, paste, find and replace multiple tags by batch in one spreadsheet with full control over changes.
Tag Editor supports ID3 tags for MP3, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, and MP4 tags for MP4 and M4A (Apple lossless) files. You can edit Artwork, Title, Album, Artist, Genre, Track #, Year, BPM (Tempo), Key, Grouping and Comment tags. You can also see and use Folder, File Name, Extension and other attributes of tracks for creation of tags.
- ability to load tags from network services, such as MusicBrainz, CoverArt and AcoustID
- ability to load tags from paths
- new menu items: 'Load Tags From Paths', 'Load Tags From Network', 'Load Tags Advanced'
- new columns have been added: 'Album Artist', 'Tag Format', 'Audio Codec', 'Audio Format',
- 'Bitrate', 'Sample Rate', 'Channels', 'Duration', 'Frequency', 'Composer', 'Copyright', 'Disc #'
- ability to edit file names
- ability to rename files automatically
- new menu item: 'Rename Files'
- new menu item: 'Replace Artworks'
- new menu item: 'Select Row'
- support of Full Screen
- new menu item: 'View / Enter Full Screen'
- ability to play audio files
- new menu item and toolbar button: 'File / Quick Look'
- new keyboard shortcuts
- for stability improvements
- for support of WAV tags
- for support of FLAC tags
- for performance
- for extraction text tags from paths
- minor fixes for function 'Remove Extra Characters'
- for keyboard shortcuts
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor