Close your eyes and imagine a store full of great teams and powerful processing including compressors, limiters, reverbs, de-essers, multiband processors and a shelf full of legendary vintage emulations gears. In short, a shop dream to record musicians, engineers and producers.
- Free version of T-RackS including Custom Shop, Classic EQ and basic measurement functionality
- standalone workstation, set of accessories and unique accessories for audio units, VST2 formats, VST3 and AAX
- Functionality Custom Shop will It allows purchase additional modules from within the program
- the T-RackS shell allows chaining up to 16 processors
- autonomous integration with processing ARC System 2.5
- All processors available as individual accessories
- Native 64 – bit support
- Oversampling high – fidelity audio processing high quality throughout the signal path
- The SCC technology ™ together with exclusive DSM ™ technology provides IK emulation software more realistic vintage gear to date
- Extremely easy to use, with presets based on style, full chain visualization, individual module with a single click or bypass chain function “comparison” and more.
- 4 new powerful modules: Master Match, Dyna-Mu, EQual, ONE
- Fully redesigned, fully resizable, flexible interface with faster workflow
- New audiophile-grade audio engine, completely improved from input to output
- Enhanced, extensive broadcast ready professional metering tools
- Album assembly with multi-format file export
- The most powerful mix and master modular system — remastered
- The ultimate mix and mastering workstation from the creator of the first desktop mastering software.
- IK Multimedia invented T-RackS in 1999, marking the beginning of a new era by unleashing the power of a complete, affordable mastering software tool to everyone.
- Since then we have been leading the way, setting an industry standard and crafting some of the world’s best sounding plug-ins for professional applications.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor