Synthesia is a free game that teaches you to play the piano using falling notes. With it, you can:
- Learn to play songs using a musical keyboard connected to your computer.
- Keep track of your progress in every song with per-song scoreboards.
- Slow, fast-forward, and rewind songs while learning new parts.
- Practice left and right hand parts together or separately.
- Try out any MIDI file you can find on the Internet.
With the new (completely optional) for-pay “Learning Pack” component there are a couple more features you can unlock. Have an easier time learning the notes in a song with the new practice mode. And, view songs as sheet music in addition to the falling note display.
- Added 5 songs from the Undertale and Five Nights at Freddy's games.
- Added Slovenian and Polish language support.
- Retina support for Mac, now making Synthesia HiDPI-aware everywhere.
- Try the first 20 seconds of any song without unlocking Synthesia.
- Plus 16 more features and 15 bug fixes.
OS X 10.7 or later