Syncovery is used to back-up your data and synchronize Macs, servers, notebooks, and online storage space.
You can set up as many different jobs as you need and run them manually or using the scheduler. The software comes with support for FTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, and AES file encryption, as well as SSH and ZIP compression. There are powerful synchronization modes, including Standard Copying, Exact Mirror, and SmartTracking.
Numerous improvements to make an extremely versatile synchronizing and back-up tool. The wealth of features fulfills all requirements that users typically have, while still being easy to use.
- Fixes date format and a few occasional program error messages.
- Implements chunked uploads for DropBox so you can upload files over 150MB.
- Allows up to 3 parallel uploads for OneDrive.
- Added a "Fast Mode" for OneDrive that uses only the new chunked API. In Fast Mode, the files’ "Last Modified" timestamps cannot be preserved, but you will likely not get any "Request throttled" errors, so you can upload more data faster. You will find the Fast Mode checkbox on the second tab sheet of the Internet dialog. In addition, for the normal uploading mode, fallback to the new API as well as handling of the request throttling by OneDrive has been improved.
- Updates the Syncovery Remote Service with a possible stability fix.
OS X 10.4 or later