Swinsian is a music manager and player for OS X.
- Supports FLAC/Ogg Vorbis as well as MP3, AAC, WAV, APE, AC3, WavPack, WMA, and cue files
- Copies tracks from iPods and iPhones
- Watches folders for new files
- Fetches album art
- Quick control window
- Imports iTunes libraries
- Playback over AirTunes
- Duplicate finding
- Bulk tag editing with regex support
- Improves sorting of tags with punctuation at the start.
- Allows the use of half star ratings in smart playlist rules.
- Fixes ratings not being copied to tracks on iPods.
- Fixes a crash when clicking items in the system Notification Centre.
- Fixes several Applescript bugs.
- Fixes issues writing tags to DSF files.
- Fixes a bug with repeat mode.
- Various other minor bug fixes.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor