Swinsian is a music manager and player for OS X.
- Supports FLAC/Ogg Vorbis as well as MP3, AAC, WAV, APE, AC3, WavPack, WMA, and cue files
- Copies tracks from iPods and iPhones
- Watches folders for new files
- Fetches album art
- Quick control window
- Imports iTunes libraries
- Playback over AirTunes
- Duplicate finding
- Bulk tag editing with regex support
- Adds ability to use playlist membership as a smart playlist rule.
- Adds support for half star ratings.
- Adds support for Shorten audio files.
- Adds an option to disable display of album art images.
- Improves automatic switching of audio device sample rate and bit depth.
- Improves AirTunes playback compatibility with non-Apple devices.
- Improves sorting of compilation albums in the art grid.
- Improves sharpness of artwork column on retina displays.
- Fixes last.fm scrobbling.
- Fixes issues playing back some Flac files.
- Fixes glitches during DSF file playback.
- Fixes issue that caused tag changes to some cue albums to not be saved.
- Fixes a bug that caused the consolidate command to skip some files.
- Fixes several problems with cuefile playback.
- Fixes issues with dock animation preference setting.
- Fixes issues with the compilation flag checkbox in the track inspector.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Various minor UI improvements.
- Stability improvements.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor