Swinsian is a music manager and player for OS X.
- Supports FLAC/Ogg Vorbis as well as MP3, AAC, WAV, APE, AC3, WavPack, WMA, and cue files
- Copies tracks from iPods and iPhones
- Watches folders for new files
- Fetches album art
- Quick control window
- Imports iTunes libraries
- Playback over AirTunes
- Duplicate finding
- Bulk tag editing with regex support
- Fixes a crash when the folder for a watched folder is deleted.
- Adds support for MusePack files.
- Fixes an issue that caused some very short tracks to be skipped.
- Fixes issues when importing some iTunes smart playlists.
- Fixes several crashes.
- Fixes a UI glitch when viewing the playback queue.
- Adds support for disctotal tag in flac and ogg files.
OS X 10.6 or later