Swift Publisher takes the headache out of desktop publishing: print colorful flyers, newsletters, brochures, letterheads, and more.
- An easy-to-learn alternative. Ditch those massive, daunting design apps aimed at professional publishers — with its accommodating interface, Desktop Publisher is a digital drawing board for the rest of us.
- Text toolkit. Customize text styles, link text boxes, and create visually pleasing wrap-around effects. With Swift Publisher, manipulating your content is never a chore.
- Inspiring options. Spark your creativity. Swift Publisher includes images, designs, and unique masks, giving you the templates and resources you need to jump-start the design process.
- Perfect personalization. When your publication has to be personalized, turn to Swift Publisher. Whether you need to tint, tile, group, rotate, or adjust the opacity of an object, you’ll find the tool you need.
- The application can now correctly access the additional clipart pack purchased as in-app purchase in the previous version.
- Some saved documents would not open if the Source panel had been extended much wider than the default setting.
- Fixed a problem causing text wrapping to reset after opening or attempting to print a document.
- The Forms and Social Media template categories could be missing in versions other than English.
- The Bleeds setting in Export Options now works correctly for documents with facing pages.
- Fixed a problem when Heading objects of a very small size could prevent documents from opening.
- The application could be launched on Mac OS X earlier than 10.10 even though such systems are not supported.
- The program could crash when viewing My Templates containing calendars or 3D Headings.
- Other performance and stability improvements.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor