Swift Publisher takes the headache out of desktop publishing.
Print colorful flyers, newsletters, brochures, letterheads, and more.
An easy-to-learn alternative. Ditch those massive, daunting design apps aimed at professional publishers — with its accommodating interface, Desktop Publisher is a digital drawing board for the rest of us.
Text toolkit. Customize text styles, link text boxes, and create visually pleasing wrap-around effects. With Swift Publisher, manipulating your content is never a chore.
Inspiring options. Spark your creativity. Swift Publisher includes 1,100 images, 180 designs, and 100 unique masks, giving you the templates and resources you need to jump-start the design process.
Perfect personalization. When your publication has to be personalized, turn to Swift Publisher. Whether you need to tint, tile, group, rotate, or adjust the opacity of an object, you’ll find the tool you need.
- Added the ability to post publications to Facebook and Twitter (OS X 10.8 or later).
- The current page is now correctly highlighted in the Page Preview panel.
- The behavior of Font Size and Text Spacing sliders in the Inspector has been improved.
- Fixed the problem where Date and Time and Page Number would not display blue selection borders.
- The initial value for Page Number can now be specified.
Intel, OS X 10.6.8 or later