Swift Publisher takes the headache out of desktop publishing.
Print colorful flyers, newsletters, brochures, letterheads, and more.
An easy-to-learn alternative
Ditch those massive, daunting design apps aimed at professional publishers — with its accommodating interface, Desktop Publisher is a digital drawing board for the rest of us.
Customize text styles, link text boxes, and create visually pleasing wrap-around effects. With Swift Publisher, manipulating your content is never a chore.
Spark your creativity. Swift Publisher includes 1,100 images, 180 designs, and 100 unique masks, giving you the templates and resources you need to jump-start the design process.
When your publication has to be personalized, turn to Swift Publisher. Whether you need to tint, tile, group, rotate, or adjust the opacity of an object, you’ll find the tool you need.
- Improved compatibility with newer iPhoto libraries.
- Images dragged from Finder are now inserted with their center in the cursor position.
- Image files copied from Finder via Clipboard now paste into documents as images as opposed to file icons.
- Fixed an issue where text in table cells of relatively large documents would not display or print.
- The Share toolbar button now works correctly in the Full Screen mode.
- Fixed an issue where using certain colors could result in overly large document sizes.
- The Text Styles button now works correctly when placed onto a custom toolbar.
- Fixed a number of problems with the program freezing when printing.
- Fixed an issue that wouldn't allow the header color of a calendar to be changed if the font size had been changed prior to the color.
- Swapped the positions of the Zoom In and Zoom Out buttons for a more convenient experience.
Intel, OS X 10.6.8 or later