Surge is a web developer and proxy utility tool. This app is designed for developers and may need certain level of professional knowledge to use.
- High Performance & Stability: With industrial-grade stability, Surge is capable of constantly running with high performance, yet it only occupies minimum system resources. It will perfectly handle all the traffic and leave you worry-free.
- Flexible Rule System: You may setup proxy forwarding rules based on domain, IP CIDR, GEOIP, etc. Surge will automatically send the requests to another proxy server. HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS5/SOCKS5-TLS proxy protocols are all supported.
- HTTPS Decryption: HTTPS traffic can be decrypted by MitM. Certificate generator will help you generate CA certificate for debugging and make the certificate trusted by system.
- Local DNS Mapping: Surge supports local-customized DNS mapping. Its multiple functional modules, including wildcard, alias and custom DNS server, will be able to fulfill varied needs.
- Proxy Group: You may categorize several proxies as a group and a policy will be employed in accordance with the grouping. Proxy group can be configured as Auto Speed Test (select policy based on benchmarking URL access speed), SSID (select policy based on WiFi SSID), and manual-select.
- HTTP Rewrite: Rewrite the HTTP/HTTPS request to another URL based on customized rules, or simply block the request;
- External Controller: Surge can be managed by remote machine via surge-cli or Surge Dashboard.
- Full IPv6 Support: All functions work in IPv6 environment since version 2.0.0.
OS X 10.7 or later