Blurring the lines between cautious strategy and unbridled mayhem, SUPERHOT is the FPS in which time moves only when you move. No regenerating health bars. No conveniently placed ammo drops. It’s just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing the weapons of fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets.
With its unique, stylized graphics SUPERHOT finally adds something new and disruptive to the FPS genre. SUPERHOT’s polished, minimalist visual language helps you concentrate on the most important – on the fluidity of gameplay and cinematic beauty of the fight.
- Endless Mode – How long can you last against unyielding waves of enemies?
- Challenge Mode – Take on SUPERHOT with your bare hands, no restarts, timed runs, and more.
- Replay Editor – Edit and upload your best runs for all to see on Killstagram.com
- Extras – Delve further into SUPERHOT with mini-games, ASCII art, and [redacted].
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor