Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, html and prose. You’ll love the slick user interface and extraordinary features.
Symbol Indexing. Sublime Text now scans the files in your project, and builds an index of which files contain which symbols. This backs the new features Goto Definition and Goto Symbol in Project, both of which are available from the Goto menu. Goto Definition takes you to the definition of the symbol under the caret, while Goto Symbol in Project prompts you to select a symbol via fuzzy matching, and then takes you to the definition of that symbol.
Pane Management. Working with multiple panes is now more efficient, with commands to create and destroy panes, and quickly move files between panes. You can see the new options under View/Groups, View/Focus Group and View/Move file to Group.
Sublime Text 3 Build 3075
- Build Systems: Build systems can now be explicitly selected again
- Build Systems: Renamed "keyfile" to "keyfiles", now accepting a list of files that can trigger the build system (e.g., ["Makefile", "makefile"])
- Improved change detection for files that disappear and reappear, as happens with disconnected network drives
- Windows: Added workaround for broken std::condition_variable in MSVC 2012, fixing a crash in plugin_host
- Updated to a never version of leveldb, fixing constant low level CPU usage if the index becomes corrupted
- Fixed a crash that could occur in directory scanning when directories are being rapidly deleted and recreated
- Transient sheets (e.g., as created by Goto Anything when previewing files) are no longer added to the Recently Closed list
- Windows: Added more descriptive errors when the Update Installer fails to rename a folder
OS X 10.7 or later