Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, html and prose. You’ll love the slick user interface and extraordinary features.
Symbol Indexing. Sublime Text now scans the files in your project, and builds an index of which files contain which symbols. This backs the new features Goto Definition and Goto Symbol in Project, both of which are available from the Goto menu. Goto Definition takes you to the definition of the symbol under the caret, while Goto Symbol in Project prompts you to select a symbol via fuzzy matching, and then takes you to the definition of that symbol.
Pane Management. Working with multiple panes is now more efficient, with commands to create and destroy panes, and quickly move files between panes. You can see the new options under View/Groups, View/Focus Group and View/Move file to Group.
Version 3.0 Build 3068:
- Added Goto Definition to the context menu
option to Find in Files
- Added spelling_selector setting, to control what text is checked for misspellings
- Misspelled words can now be added to the dictionary, in addition to being ignored
- Fixed Ignored Words not persisting after exiting
- Improved some error messages when parsing .tmLanguage files
- Improved URL detection in Open URL context menu item (thanks iamntz and facelessuser)
- Fixed incorrect menu mnemonics
- OSX: Added logging when FSEvents API returns failure
- Fixed a crash regression in 3067 triggered by renaming files
- Fixed sidebar icons sometimes being invisible on startup
- API: Added sublime.yes_no_cancel_dialog()
- API: Added sublime.expand_variables()
- API: Added Window.extract_variables()
- API: Added Sheet.view()
OS X 10.7 or later