Subler is a simple MP4 file-format muxer and tagger. Quickly remux your MKV or MOV files to MP4, or add new subtitles tracks to your MP4 file.
- Creation of .tx3g subtitles tracks, compatible with all Apple’s devices (iPod, AppleTV, iPhone, QuickTime)
- Mux video, audio, chapters, subtitles, and closed-captions tracks from MOV, MP4, and MKV
- Raw formats: H.264 Elementary streams (.h264, .264), AAC (.aac), AC3 (.ac3), Scenarist (.scc)
- iTunes metadata editing
- Fixed a crash when reading metadata from a mov file.
- Added a queue action to set a file color space.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor