Storyist is a powerful story development tool for novelists and screenwriters. With an intuitive interface that puts you in control, Storyist provides:
- A word processor with a page layout view and support for headers, footers, and style sheets.
- A storyboard with customizable story sheets for tracking your plot, characters, and settings.
- A project manager with fast, project-wide search capabilities to keep your writing organized and accessible.
- Storyist now adjust the zoom factor when printing on macOS 10.12 Sierra to work around a Sierra issue that causes blank pages to be printed (or saved as PDF) when the editor's zoom factor is set to certain values
- Storyist now provides more warning information when opening damaged projects
- Storyist no longer crashes in certain circumstances when:
- Editing multi-line headers and footers
- Placing the cursor at the end of a text file and selecting the Edit > Insert menu
- Opening damaged Scrivener files
- Editing an item that is in the project trash
- Attempting to insert an invalid URL entered using the link dialog
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor