StitchBuddy has been written by an Apple enthusiast giving you all essential features directly in Mac OS X to make machine embroidery fun!
- Do you love machine embroidery?
- Is your favorite computer a Mac running Mac OS X?
- Are you tired of booting Windows just to view, convert or modify your embroideries?
Suppose you need a design that is no more than 2″ wide and 3″ high, with 3 colors or less. How do you find it among the thousands of designs on your computer? Using StitchBuddyʼs plugins, itʼs easy to find all matching files with Spotlight. Use Quick Look to inspect them, then open the ones you want to use.
Maybe the design needs a little tweaking before you can use it. StitchBuddy can help! Change colors, rearrange parts, or delete them. Is the design in the wrong format? No problem, simply save it in the one you need. Print an actual size template for easy placement of the fabric in your hoop. Janome users can even export the design directly to their USB or CompactFlash card connected to their computer.
- Basting uses overlaps instead of locking stitches
- Import of VP3 designs corrected
OS X 10.5 or later