Sticky Notifications … Sometimes you need to step away from your Mac for a moment (or to quickly deal with another task), and it can be handy to leave yourself a quick reminder of what you were doing. Many of us use sticky notes or scraps of paper, but there’s a better way!
Sticky Notifications lets you leave yourself quick sticky reminders, using Notification Center (on Mountain Lion) or Growl.
- New option to show the full content of clicked notifications in a window for registered users
- Now compatible with OS X 10.9
- Added usage counter in the Preferences window
- Alfred integration now works with Alfred 2
- Fixed a bug where URLs would always be auto-launched, even if that functionality was switched off
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later