Stellar Drive Clone enables the users to clone the entire hard drive as well as the individual volumes based on HFS, HFS+, FAT, and exFAT file systems, including the boot Volume. The tool also includes a helpful module – Backup – to create automatic backup schedule of selected files and folders of any Mac volume.
Stellar Drive Clone home screen offers five embedded tabs, i.e., Clone, Imaging, Restore, Tools, and Backup where Clone is the default tab. In this tab, it allows you to make a clone and an image of the entire hard drive as well as its volumes. You can make a clone of your hard drive without resizing it and even resizing is facilitated.
- Clone Mac hard drive and individual volumes to save as a data backup
- Performs sector-by-sector scan on the HFS, HFS+, FAT, and exFAT file system
- Creates Boot DVD with minimal system to start an unbootable system and fetch the data
- Facilitates back up of the files & folders in a partition with option to schedule the backup task
- Supports Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Leopard and 10.4 Tiger Operating systems
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.5 or later