SteerMouse is an advanced driver for USB and Bluetooth mice. It also supports Apple Mighty Mouse very well.
SteerMouse can assign various functions to buttons that Apple’s software does not allow, including double-clicks, modifier clicks, application switching, assignment of shortcut keys, “snap to” cursor movement, which moves the cursor to target (such as an OK button), and more.
SteerMouse lets you control the cursor’s Sensitivity on top of the Tracking Speed. (Apple’s software only allows adjustment for the Tracking Speed.) By adjusting both configurations, you can customize the ideal setting for the cursor to fit the movements of your hand.
- Auto Scroll now supports trakballs; assign Scroll/Auto (Trackball) to a button and press it; the ball on your trackball works as a scroll ball
- Now supports Logitech MX Master 2S, MX Anywhere 2S
- Problem solved where buttons on the Kensington ExpertMouse Wireless Trackball would not work properly
- Problem solved where some buttons on ELECOM mice would not work.
- Problem solved where the scroll setting would reset on certain mice
OS X 10.6 or later