SteerMouse is an advanced driver for USB and Bluetooth mice. It also supports Apple Mighty Mouse very well.
SteerMouse can assign various functions to buttons that Apple’s software does not allow, including double-clicks, modifier clicks, application switching, assignment of shortcut keys, “snap to” cursor movement, which moves the cursor to target (such as an OK button), and more.
SteerMouse lets you control the cursor’s Sensitivity on top of the Tracking Speed. (Apple’s software only allows adjustment for the Tracking Speed.) By adjusting both configurations, you can customize the ideal setting for the cursor to fit the movements of your hand.
- Increased the maximum value of the cursor sensitivity to 1950.
- Problem solved where modifier keys of keyboard shortcuts would get stuck.
- Problem solved where Dock and menu items would not respond to the mouse cursor on certain mice.
- Problem solved where an error would occur after a reboot on certain mice.
- Fixed horizontal scroll display. It would show reverse direction if scroll direction is natural.
OS X 10.6 or later