Startupizer is an advanced, yet simple-to-use login-items handler. It greatly enchances login items from your account settings in OS X System Preferences. You can choose among several criteria which determine whether and when a specific item should be started. Different criteria can be freely combined for each item in the login list. This can dramatically reduce the ammount of time required for your computer to wake up and allow you to be more productive!
- Added list of items that failed to start.
- Added "wait for previous item" functionality.
- Addressed items silently not starting issue.
- Hidden items functionality is now more reliable.
- Various minor updates and fixes.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later