Startupizer is an advanced, yet simple-to-use login items handler. It greatly enchances login items from your account settings in Mac OS X System Preferences. You can choose among several criteria which determine whether and when a specific item should be started. Different criteria can be freely combined for each item in the login list. This can dramatically reduce the ammount of time required for your computer to wake up and allow you to be more productive!
WHAT CAN IT DO FOR ME?
– Speed up your login process.
– Customize login items launch order.
– Ensure consistent order of menu bar icons.
– And more…
HOW CAN IT DO IT?
– Startup conditions:
You can choose among several conditions which determine whether and when a specific item should be started. Different conditions can be freely combined for each item in the login list.
– Delayed launch:
You can insert delays to various places so you can time your startup just the way you want it.
– Visual indication of items launch.
– Launch simulation for easier tweaking.
– Launch on login and after awake from sleep.
– Run in dock or menu bar mode.
- Added option to start with main window hidden.
- Added German localization.
- Fixed bugs occurring on fresh launch.
- Other minor tweaks and improvements.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor