Squash (was Squish) is a super-simple app for compressing your images for lower filesize! Don’t lose quality, or end up with grainy or horrible images. Squish maintains their existing resolution and quality, and just reduces the filesize! Whatever your reason, Squish is great for optimizing images for:
- Reducing filesize for sending as email attachments.
- Saving space by optimizing a large photo collection on your computer.
- Optimize images for websites and email campaigns so they load instantly online.
- Slow internet? Drop images on Squish to save time when uploading to Facebook or Twitter!
- Added an option to save the converted file in place
- Added an option to always save files to a user-selected folder
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor