SQLPro for SQLite is the top SQLite editor for OS X.
- Automatic data reloading when the database gets modified externally.
- Backwards compatibility with SQLite 2.
- Version integration. Mucked your database? Rollback to a previous version.
- Semiautomatic dependency resolution.
- Column reordering.
- Import or export your data in CSV, mySQL, XML, or JSON formats.
- Export custom result sets to CSV, XML, or JSON.
- Full-screen support.
- Inline filters allowing you to customize the way your data is displayed.
- An issue which could cause crashes when writing queries (pasting queries would trigger it most often)
- An issue where opening certain sqlite databases could cause the app to hang
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor