SQLEditor is a SQL database design and entity relationship diagram (ERD) tool for OS X.
SQLEditor replaces typing SQL by hand with dragging, dropping, and clicking. It makes creating databases faster and easier.
If you already have a database then SQLEditor can help you see what it looks like by reverse engineering a diagram.
SQLEditor supports exporting database designs to MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, and others. Plus it also imports and exports Ruby On Rails Migration files
- Creating a new object wasn't moving focus to the name/title field in the inspector
- "Inspect Object" command now correctly moves the focus to the name/title field of inspector.
- Foreign key objects now highlight the columns they link when either the connector or the foreign key object is selected
- Connector lines now have a context menu with appropriate commands
- Sparkle has been updated to a newer release
- Some obsolete resources have been removed
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor