SQLEditor is a SQL database design and entity relationship diagram (ERD) tool for OS X.
SQLEditor replaces typing SQL by hand with dragging, dropping, and clicking. It makes creating databases faster and easier.
If you already have a database then SQLEditor can help you see what it looks like by reverse engineering a diagram.
SQLEditor supports exporting database designs to MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, and others. Plus it also imports and exports Ruby On Rails Migration files
- New JSON file export format
- New option to enforce unique foreign key names across the document (currently off by default, but will be on by default in a future release)
- Parser fix for GROUP_CONCAT
- Parser fix for select entries that involved calculated expressions
- Parser fixes for importing certain types of triggers
- Fix for bug when importing triggers from SQLite
- Fix for inline rename bugs when using undo
- Better resizing of objects in the right hand sidebar
- Internal changes to modernize code and remove some obsolete stuff
- Fix for crash in parser that occurred when default values failed to parse
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor