Autotidy elegant function observe the files you dragged (or programmed) and if you find any kind of file you have not met before, asked what to do with them. In the blink of an eye, Spotless has learned what to do with your files, so putting in order is simply a case of dragging and dropping.
In the first release, Spotless can guide you through a few simple screens that make it very easy to have your Desktop and Downloads folder (Desktop and Downloads folders), the most common ‘paper’, in perfect condition.
The easiest way to start organizing your files is to drag and drop. No matter how deeply buried that is in a folder structure, you can easily organize files by dragging them to the menu bar. Drop Target and Spotless will ask what to do with them.
Would not it be great if your folders are sprucing up ? Well … with automation, They Can! After creating a task, you can tell Spotless that run automatically whenever you want; It sets the day, time and when repeated. It’s like having the maid clean up after you.
- Added date type matches of “Is within period” and “Is not within period” allowing files of a certain age to be identified in rules
- Added a condition “Is Hidden” so hidden files can be identified in rules
- Implemented new “Tags” condition so files with specific tags can be identified in rules
- Updated menu bar icons with new style badge
- Made preferences panels resizable in width
- Added option to ignore hidden files
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor