Redesigned from the ground up, SPlayerX combines revolutionary functions with all-new lightweight design and incredible performance to let you enjoy your videos like never before. Embracing the value of tearing down the language boundaries and cultural divides to facilitate the communication all around the world, the brand new SPlayerX brings subtitle and translation into one place, so you can watch any video in your preferred language no matter who you are or where you are.
A fully functional media player able to play almost every kind of video files. The supported formats include mpg, mpeg, mpeg 2, vob, dat, mp4, m4v, ts, rm, rmvb, wmv, asf, mkv, avi, 3gp, 3g2, flv, mov, h264/x264, h265/x265/HEVC 1080p/720p HD video etc.
- The all-new SPlayerX smashes the bonds of traditional thinkings and habits that shackle your mind, by using the most avant-garde and forward design, and infusing the element of efficiency and practicability, to dedicate ultimate immersive experience to you.
Powerful Media Player
- SPlayerX includes a massive collection of optimized video decoders, so it can automatically recognize any video files such as H.265, MKV, MPG, AVI, WMV, VP8, VP9, VP10. etc.
Smart Translation System
- SPlayerX has an in-built translation system that integrates real-time voice recognition and NLP (Natural Language Prosessing) technology to help you add caption and find subtitles online so you can enjoy videos in your preferred language.
Safer and More Private
- SPlayerX is an open-source software, which means the code is publicly accessible, open to everyone’s audit and completely safe. Besides safety, SPlayerX is designed from the ground up to protect your personal information. Your personal data belongs to you, not others.
- SPlayerX is a cross-platform software, you can get seamless experience no matter your platform is Windows or macOS.
- New UI & UX design of the secondary subtitle feature
- New responsive control panel on playing view
- Korean, Spanish and Arabic User Interface
- The rotate function, you can activate it from the menu
- Error messages when local subtitle is not found
- Snapshots and feature previews for all platforms
- Locale file storage format to JSON
- The issue that the black background disappears when adjusting playback speed, which makes the tag obscure
- The issue with double images when playing some AVI files
- The issue that dragging playlist thumbnails sometimes doesn't work
- Reduced volume bar adjusting velocity when using a mouse, to avoid excessive adjusting.
- Supported to Identify and avoid loading duplicate local subtitles
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor