Redesigned from the ground up, SPlayer combines revolutionary functions with all-new lightweight design and incredible performance to let you enjoy your videos like never before. Embracing the value of tearing down the language boundaries and cultural divides to facilitate the communication all around the world, the brand new SPlayerbrings subtitle and translation into one place, so you can watch any video in your preferred language no matter who you are or where you are.
A fully functional media player able to play almost every kind of video files. The supported formats include mpg, mpeg, mpeg 2, vob, dat, mp4, m4v, ts, rm, rmvb, wmv, asf, mkv, avi, 3gp, 3g2, flv, mov, h264/x264, h265/x265/HEVC 1080p/720p HD video etc.
- The all-new SPlayer smashes the bonds of traditional thinkings and habits that shackle your mind, by using the most avant-garde and forward design, and infusing the element of efficiency and practicability, to dedicate ultimate immersive experience to you.
Powerful Media Player
- SPlayer includes a massive collection of optimized video decoders, so it can automatically recognize any video files such as H.265, MKV, MPG, AVI, WMV, VP8, VP9, VP10. etc.
Smart Translation System
- SPlayer has an in-built translation system that integrates real-time voice recognition and NLP (Natural Language Prosessing) technology to help you add caption and find subtitles online so you can enjoy videos in your preferred language.
Safer and More Private
- SPlayer is an open-source software, which means the code is publicly accessible, open to everyone’s audit and completely safe. Besides safety, SPlayer is designed from the ground up to protect your personal information. Your personal data belongs to you, not others.
- SPlayer is a cross-platform software, you can get seamless experience no matter your platform is Windows or macOS.
- Snapshot is now supported
- Window size of newly opened video will be adjusted based on your former choice
- Added snapshot shortcut on the shortcuts list page
- Fixed the issue that shortcut for playing in original video size doesn't work
- Fixed the issue with displaying wrong Finder language when adding files
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor