Sparkle is the web design tool for creating modern sites with unparalleled creative control. Skip the tedium and design a gorgeous site that works right out of the box.
With Sparkle you…
- Build landing pages in minutes. Test your ideas quickly.
- Focus your efforts on content and information architecture.
- Create full sites without HTML/CSS knowledge.
- Quickly iterate on fully functional page designs.
Designer, developer, or building a site for your business, Sparkle makes sites happen.
- Born on OS X, optimized for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Familiar content creation interface, a small leap for a designer.
- Quickly create media-rich websites, with images, video, maps, social and more.
- Stunning output quality via web fonts and 2x/3x retina graphics.
- Share your site at any stage of construction thanks to default draft/wireframe look.
- Support mobile devices via specific layouts.
- Clean HTML5 output for maximum browser compatibility.
- added forward/backward control for sticky groups
- added compatibility with page filenames from previous sites with uppercase characters
- fixed copy/paste of images sometimes resulting in a blank image
- fixed code generation for some form layouts
- fixed vertical element distribution pushing image below page bottom
- fixed crash with some images used as site icons
- fixed crashes for menus placed in footers in some cases
- fixed crashes for undo of element duplication and visibility in some cases
- fixed embedded content being re-rendered on each document load
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor