Sparkle is the web design tool for creating modern sites with unparalleled creative control. Skip the tedium and design a gorgeous site that works right out of the box.
With Sparkle you…
- Build landing pages in minutes. Test your ideas quickly.
- Focus your efforts on content and information architecture.
- Create full sites without HTML/CSS knowledge.
- Quickly iterate on fully functional page designs.
Designer, developer, or building a site for your business, Sparkle makes sites happen.
- Born on OS X, optimized for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Familiar content creation interface, a small leap for a designer.
- Quickly create media-rich websites, with images, video, maps, social and more.
- Stunning output quality via web fonts and 2x/3x retina graphics.
- Share your site at any stage of construction thanks to default draft/wireframe look.
- Support mobile devices via specific layouts.
- Clean HTML5 output for maximum browser compatibility.
- improved fidelity of text rendering, particularly for system fonts
- added preservation of links and forms when copying elements across documents
- improved content embedding on multi device layouts
- improved preview service updates and device support
- improved performance on huge documents
- improved CSS caching
- fixed documents taking a long time to load on a different Mac
- fixed form validation for forms on multiple pages
- fixed inspector resetting when there’s an embedded element in some cases
- fixed first image flicker for image gallery shown on retina screens
- fixed emoji
- fixed per-device visibility of sticky elements
- fixed layout glitches
- fixed Burmese script and unicode text generation
- fixed crashes on OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- added Japanese localization
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor