Sparkle is a vector drawing tool, uniquely tailored for web design and website building, which allows you to create websites visually.
Overthrow the tyranny of the template by moving and changing every element on the page. Design from scratch or be inspired by the built-in layouts. Your web page is your canvaas.
Build a website that feels native on mobile phones and tablets, as well as desktops and laptops. Sparkle gives you fine-grain control for each device layout.
Sparkle translates your content into accurate, modern HTML and CSS, instantly. Indulge in that last, final tweak — you design while Sparkle codes. Sparkle updates a browser preview in real time, even before saving the document.
Rich Content Foundation
600+ fonts, 300+ background patterns, YouTube and Vimeo videos, all accessible with a single click.
- An image gallery, to create Retina image galleries in a snap
- A flexible menu, to make creating navigation super quick
- A Google map with many options and color schemes
- Tweet and Twitter timeline
- Form buttons and text field
- Remote image, for image hot linking
- Groups that stick to the window top, for always visible site navigation
- Group linking, to make composite objects linkable
- Control over @2x and @3x image generation
- Clickable links in the preview
- Faster and more energy efficient preview service
- Improved support for out-of-camera images and camera raw files
- Much improved SVG image support
- Keywords meta tag support
- Editable embed code
- Countless bug fixes and tweaks
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor