Spark gives time back to all those who live by their inbox by helping to quickly see what is important and clean up the rest.
- Smart Inbox intelligently bubbles what matters to the top and lets you quickly see what’s important in your inbox and clean up the rest.
- All new emails are smartly categorized into Personal, Notifications and Newsletters.
- Powerful, natural language search makes it easy to find that email you’re looking for. Just search the way you think and let Spark do the rest.
- Smart Notifications filter out the noise, letting you know when an email is important, saving you from notification overload.
- Your calendar invites have their own, beautiful card with one-tap accept. See if you want to accept it right from your email.
- Before you send an email, quickly swipe to choose the right signature for the occasion.
- Quick Replies get the point across with just a tap. Love, like or acknowledge an email in an instant.
- That terrible “forward” and quote mess in your inbox is now replaced it with a beautiful, threaded message design.
- Snooze an email and get back to it when the time is right. Snoozing works across all your Apple devices.
- Integrate Spark into your workflow and take productivity to the next level. Supports Dropbox, Box, iCloud Drive, Evernote and more.
- Customize Spark to work as you do. You decide which swipes do what, what cards are shown, and how many emails you want to see.
- Teach Spark about that newsletter you just can’t miss, and you’ll get a notification every time it arrives. Spark learns as you email.
This is a free application that you can download for free from the Mac App Store.
- Added custom notification sound
- Fixed performance issues with animated gifs
- Fixed scrolling with touch pad
- Fixed crash on 'Send & Archive' action
- Fixed sidebar and message list width restoration
- Fixed 'Load remote images' option for messages with forwarded content
- Fixed send and push notification sound volume
- Fixed remote notifications, remove them when an user was read message in Spark
- Fixed signature duplication while editing
- Fixed hint for link in HTML messages
- Fixed account title in Smart Inbox card header
- Fixed remove style issue for bullet list
- Fixed delete/archive actions animation in Smart Inbox
- Fixed crash in swipes configuration dialog
- Fixed signature editor. Some signatures were displayed without lines breaks
- Fixed endless activity indicator while downloading attachments in thread viewer
- Updated composer UI (send button, images size control)
- Updated change category UI in thread viewer
- Fixed Smart Inbox 'no messages' placeholder offset
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor