SpamSieve is a robust spam filter for major email clients that uses powerful Bayesian spam filtering.
SpamSieve understands what your spam looks like in order to block it all, but also learns what your legitimate messages look like to avoid confusion. SpamSieve only marks spam in your email client so you never lose any mail.
- Works with Apple Mail under macOS 10.12.4.
- Made various changes to improve SpamSieve’s filtering accuracy.
- The Save Diagnostic Report… command in the Help menu now works with all versions of macOS that SpamSieve supports.
- Made various internal code modernizations.
- Made the task code more robust.
- Worked around an OS bug that could cause a crash when creating a diagnostic report.
- Fixed a bug where Apple Mail messages trained as good didn’t move to inbox when the Mac was running in Russian.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when logging errors.
- Updated the Danish and German localizations.
OS X 10.6.8 or later