SounceSource lets you adjust your input, output, and sound-effects devices and volume settings in mere moments, right from the menu bar. Enable soft play-thru of input devices to your desired output, so you can hear sound coming in through any microphone or other source. With SoundSource, you get fast access to your Mac’s most important audio settings.
- Instant Audio-Device Switching – With just two clicks, you can switch the audio devices your Mac is using for input, output, and even sound effects.
- Fast Volume Control – SoundSource provides easy access to the volume controls for your audio devices as well.
- Audio Play-Thru, Too – SoundSource’s Play-Thru window makes it easy to monitor the audio coming from any input device.
- Comprehensive – SoundSource gives you one place to go for all Mac’s most important audio controls.
- At Your Fingertips – With SoundSource running in your menu bar, your audio controls are always available.
- Lightweight – When you don’t need SoundSource, it stays out of your way.
- SoundSource now offers better support for Fast User Switching, allowing each user to run their own instance of the application.
- Dark Mode support is now more comprehensive, with changes made to all windows across the app when in Dark Mode.
- The main window will now appear if the icon is double-clicked in the Finder, or clicked in the Dock.
- The headphone mix from Apogeee Maestro's software will no longer be muted undesirably.
- The sample rate selector once again correctly shows rates above 192 kHz when relevant.
- We've corrected an issue where the trial mode warning (but not the actual trial mode limitations) could incorrectly appear early.
- SoundSource now includes a useful new Release Notes window, so you can see changes across all versions from right inside the app. The Options menu has also been re-sorted for clarity and ease of use.
- The application now does a better job alerting the user when the software is being run on an unsupported OS.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor