Sound Studio lets you easily record and professionally edit audio on your Mac.
Easily rip vinyls and digitize cassette tapes or record lectures and voice memos. Prepare for live shows with live effect processing and level tweaking, then record it all with performance recording capabilities.
Any audio project. Completed with ease.
- Expansive compatibility. Record your work as an MP3 or AAC M4A file. Edit and export audio in several formats including AIFF and WAV.
- Creative effects. Layer several effects like delay, reverb, chorus, or flanger filters, then tweak levels or EQ settings.
- Multi-track support. Record live audio alongside multiple tracks of studio-added sounds.
- Fixed a bug where markers would not stay with audio when recording new audio preceding the markers.
- Fixed errors in the AppleScript Dictionary for the following properties: loops, sample count, track number, track total, disc number, disc total, podcast url.
- Added missing "open" command in the AppleScript Dictionary.
- Fixed a bug with the audio presets menu pop-up button.
- Fixed a bug where an alert would incorrectly pop up after canceling opening a file.
OS X 10.8.0 or later, 64-bit processor